Tuesday, September 9, 2014

School is Cool!

We've been in school for 13 days and, boy, it is so cool! 
The kinders are coming to school more awake each day and their bodies are ready to learn.
Please ensure your child is STILL getting 10-12 hours of sleep each night. 
I'm sure you've noticed that they are a bit cranky, hungry, and tired after 6 hours of learning.  You may, even, see a few tears just from exhuastion.     
Please DO NOT worry...
Just give them an extra hug and kiss! 
They are tired.  School is physically, emotionally, and academically exhausting and we need to train their bodies to have more stamina. 
I will say, though, I am VERY impressed with this group!  Room 5 is making, remarkable, progress and every day the transitions go smoother, we're taking more pride in our work, and creating more friendships!
Thank you, thank you for sharing your KinderKid with me!  I'm loving being their teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment