Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hip-Hip, Hooray! First Grade is only days away!

As of today, I have 9.5 days of school left
with my little darlings! 
I am saddened by the thought of having to "share" them with another teacher! 
I, truly and honestly, have the BEST group of KinderKids this year! 
 They are sweet, eager to learn, fun-loving, caring, hard-working, and so thoughtful to everyone around. 
Thank you for sharing them with me...
it has been one of my best years!
With that in mind, we only have 9.5 days to finish things in Room 408! 
It is VITAL that your child bring his/her backpack to school these last few days. 
Projects will be coming home/old workbooks/etc. and they will need something to carry it home in, please!
Lastly, I have been telling the class that if we empty our "warm and fuzzy" jar, we'd have a glow-in-the-dark dance party on the last day of school.  It looks like it is going to happen, but I will need your help supplying some
glow-in-the-dark sticks/necklaces/bracelets. 
The local DOLLAR STORES sell them...if you could send a few packs, I'd sure appreciate it!  See me for more details.
HOORAY! 
Let's make the most of our last days!

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Brennan, I want to thank YOU for making Tori's first year of school so wonderful! You helped ease her fears of being separated from me and going out 'into the world' experience.

    We are so blessed by you and your loving and caring character. I'm so happy that the Lord caused us to go to Whitney and choosing you to help build Tori's character.

    Have a great summer and God bless you deeply.

    Sincerely,
    Victoryia

    ReplyDelete