Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mrs. Brennan's Little Angels!

8 days of school are now history!  Phew...our brains are being exercised!  Your child has, most likely, been coming home from school a bit tired and, probably, VERY hungry!  Please be sure to help your child get to bed by 8pm, as he/she needs 11-12 hours of sleep a night to function with the fast-pace of our classroom!

This has been an amazing first 2 weeks of school and my class, no joke, is AWESOME!  I have a group of little angels~~I am loving them!

Thank you for sharing your child with me this year~~~I will be sure to return them 180 days of smarter!

Kiss Your Brains, Room 408!




We've been busy~~come see what we've been doing at our Open House on Tuesday night!  Meet in our classroom at 6:30 for a quick tour~~


No comments:

Post a Comment