Friday, October 24, 2014

Want to SMILE?

We've been learning that 
curved lines make circles and ovals;
straight lines make squares and rectangles.  
Well, we've applied this knowledge into some goofy-looking pumpkins!
First, we painted an oval or circle, depending on what size we wanted our pumpkin to be.
Then, we cut it out and added the details with itty-bitty eyes, goofy eyes, surprised eyes,or happy eyes. 
The last party of our project was to cut a  
semi-circle out for the mouth with rectangle and square teeth. 
 PHEW~~~we struggled through this part, but we  remained positive.  
"I think I can, I think I can..."  
 WE DID IT!
Look at our final product...
simple shapes can make pictures; 
squares, circles, and rectangles!
When you come to your child's conference, the silly pumpkins will make you smile!
Don't leave without taking it for a Halloween decoration at YOUR HOUSE!
Don't these make you smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment